missing packages-5-stable link port portupgrade

Michael Reifenberger mike at Reifenberger.com
Fri Oct 29 08:02:37 PDT 2004

Hi,
after upgrading my -current system to the latest RELENG_5 branch
and trying to `portupgrade -fPP` some ports I found that pkg_fetch
tries to fetch from 'packages-5-stable' (which seems correct after branching
RELENG_5 to become STABLE) but at least ftp.freebsd.org
is missing an appropriate link (instead has an packages-5-current
which seems wrong now)...

Could prease fix someone?

Bye/2
---
Michael Reifenberger, Business Development Manager SAP-Basis, Plaut Consulting
Comp: Michael.Reifenberger at plaut.de | Priv: Michael at Reifenberger.com
       http://www.plaut.de           |       http://www.Reifenberger.com