FreeBSD Port: cups-base-1.1.20.0

Dariusz Kulinski d.kulinski at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 20:48:07 PDT 2004

> > There seems to be two vulnerabilities in CUPS, which still aren't
> > fixed:
> >
> > Affected package: cups-base-1.1.20.0
> > Type of problem: CUPS -- local information disclosure.
> > Reference: <http://www.FreeBSD.org/ports/portaudit/30cea6be-1d0c-11d9-814e-0001020eed82.html>
> >
> > Affected package: cups-base-1.1.20.0
> > Type of problem: cups -- print queue browser denial-of-service.
> > Reference: <http://www.FreeBSD.org/ports/portaudit/05dcf751-0733-11d9-b45d-000c41e2cdad.html>
>
> I do not have time and Internet connection (email only for now). I'll
> try to fix this next week.

Affected package: cups-base-1.1.20.0
Type of problem: xpdf -- integer overflow vulnerabilities.
Reference: <http://www.FreeBSD.org/ports/portaudit/ad2f3337-26bf-11d9-9289-000c41e2cdad.html>

It's seems that another vulnerability apppeared.

I was trying to upgrade that port by myself, but the way it's all
organized (splitted to several smaller ports) it makes it complicated
to me to do it.

I never upgraded port before, and I think cups it's not really easiest
to start with.

--
Dariusz Kulinski
www.takeda.tk