Orphaned PRs/ports

Stefan Walter sw at gegenunendlich.de
Tue Oct 26 11:57:21 PDT 2004

Hi,

could someone with a commit bit please have a look at the list of PRs
assigned to wjv [1]? There are currently five PRs in that list (the most
recent one, almost two months old, by me, which is the reason why I'm
writing this), and they haven't been touched at all so far. According to
Google [2], his last commit has been in July 2003.

Those PRs have been assigned to him because he's the maintainer of the
respective ports; unfortunately, they'll probably rot in the database
forever if noone else has a look at them.

Stefan

[1]: http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr-summary.cgi?responsible=wjv
[2]: http://groups.google.de/groups?selm=200307040901.h649166F042696_repoman.freebsd.org%40ns.sol.net