firefox-1.0.1.p_2 crashing on javascript

Jose M Rodriguez josemi at freebsd.jazztel.es
Wed Oct 20 12:51:21 PDT 2004

El Miércoles, 20 de Octubre de 2004 20:56, Dan Finn escribió:
> Is there still no fix for this?  I have had to start using the latest
> version of mozilla and it seems much more stable and faster than
> firefox.

Yes.  Seamonkey it's very mature.  Firefox have still many things to
tweak and more work from porting/support teams.

I use seamonkey (mozilla) for web/mail/irc in kiosk setups over kdebase
with really good results.

Firefox-1.0-RC is allready tagged in CVS,  but I think we'll wait months
to see a product as stable as seamonkey.

--
  josemi