New spanish category

Jose M Rodriguez josemi at freebsd.jazztel.es
Wed Oct 20 00:24:26 PDT 2004

Hi,

I'm trying to get an spanish category.

My original PR ports/67531 is quite outdated and now suspended.

Also, seems that a virtual branch before a real one is not so good idea.
There are also coments from Clement that I can't safe solve.

I think that the original idea is still valid:

 - generate a minimal real category with actual strong maintained ports.
 - after that, complete it with new ports/moves

If this can't be take in a near future, I can also add new ports to the
tree and make the move later.

In any case, my original e-mail address is not valid now.  I can make a
new PR if requested.

Any comments on this are wellcome.

thanks,
--