p5-Mail-SpamAssassin 3.0.0

Soeren Larsen soeren at whiteswan.dk
Wed Oct 20 00:20:31 PDT 2004

Mathieu Arnold wrote:
> +-Le 18/10/2004 10:05 -0400, Lukas Karlsson a dit :
> |
> | I'm having hella problems with the SpamAssassin 3.0.0 port every since I
> | upgraded.  The main problem is that spamd appears to be hanging.  It
> | works for a few hours, and then it stops being able to spawn children or

> | Is anyone else having these problems?  I'm currently running
> | 4.9-RELEASE-p10.
>
> This may or may not be a FreeBSD specific problem, I'v asked
> users at spamassassin.apache.org to see if they have an idea about it.

I for one do not have this problem. I'm running 4.9 p10 as well, but my
setup is a bit different however: qmail, qmail-scanner, spam-assassin
3.0 and then I use procmail only for filtering the messages and not for
calling external programs. Spam-assassin has been build with defaults
and has caused no problems.

--
Søren