PearPC port & FreeBSD 6.0

Roman Bogorodskiy bogorodskiy at inbox.ru
Mon Oct 18 07:35:55 PDT 2004

 Alexandre wrote:

> Attached patch allows PearPC 0.3.1 to compile on FreeBSD 6.0 with JITC
> support, and configure line like one below:

Actually, I thought that compiling PearPC with JITC should have been
fixed by this commit:
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/getmsg.cgi?fetch=1897618+0+/usr/local/www/db/text/2004/cvs-all/20041017.cvs-all

I've tested it on FreeBSD 5.3 (I have no FreeBSD 6.0 boxes around) and
it works for me.

> ./configure --enable-fpo --disable-debug --enable-cpu=jitc_x86
> --enable-ui=x11
>
> Credit for the solution to 'offsetof' problem goes to Patrick Hartling.
> Solution was published in 'http://news.gw.com/freebsd.bugs/33067'.

Anyway, this fix seems to be more clean for me. But is it reasonable to
include such patch if base system gcc' problem with offsetof will be
fixed?

-Roman Bogorodskiy