Ports with no pkg-plist files

Robin Schoonover end at endif.cjb.net
Mon Oct 18 02:50:42 PDT 2004

On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 11:07:27 +0200
Olivier Tharan <olive at oban.frmug.org> wrote:
> * Robin Schoonover <end at endif.cjb.net> (20041016 16:08):
> > I've noticed that the only way to make sure you get a plist is to do
> > a"make install" and then look the installed +CONTENTS. You need to
>
> I find the 'pkg_info -L' output even more convenient.

Oops, I had completely forgotten about pkg_info.  Unfortunately, you
still have to install the port before pkg_info -L can be used, which
was most of my point in the first place (using pkg_info or checking the
contents of +CONTENTS is the relatively fast and painless part)

--
Robin Schoonover (aka End)
#