All Skins are downloaded even if I select only the default Skin
Alexander at Leidinger.net
Sat Oct 16 02:12:05 PDT 2004
On Thu, 30 Sep 2004 10:05:48 +0200
"Thomas E. Zander" <riggs at rrr.de> wrote:
> Alexander Leidinger <netchild at freebsd.org> dropped me a mail that he is
> doing some work on the skins port.
> At the moment, the main effort is put into
> - using OPTIONS
> - correct install of a "default" skin
- use OPTIONS instead of a hand written script
- code to link "default" to "a skin"
- include all skins in the automated package build
- only install 2 default skins in a manual build (when you don't
choose other skins too)
- add some more skins from mplayerhq
- use a real plist instead of a generated one
If nobody finds some bugs, I could commit this until Sunday ~15 UTC (if
the maintainer approves it), after this time someone else has to commit
it or you have to wait until the next weekend...
The best things in life are free, but the
expensive ones are still worth a look.
http://www.Leidinger.net Alexander @ Leidinger.net
GPG fingerprint = C518 BC70 E67F 143F BE91 3365 79E2 9C60 B006 3FE7
More information about the freebsd-ports