Email nagging, was: Re: Ports with version numbers going backwards: graphics/gd,japanese/gd, ukrain...

Chuck Swiger cswiger at mac.com
Tue Oct 12 11:26:51 PDT 2004

Steven Hartland wrote:
> Please tell me we aren't going to get one of these every hour till they
> are fix :P

I'd hate to disagree with you when you're right.  For that matter, I'd hate to
disagree with someone else if they were right, too. :-)

Could someone change the nag script to send to ports-committers, instead?
Or run less often via cron (once per day)?  Or run more often but more
usefully, by going in as a CVS-commit time check rather than afterwards?

--
-Chuck