PHP5 configure (patch)

Peter Jeffery peterj at qubesoft.com
Mon Oct 11 08:25:10 PDT 2004

building from a clean machine today, I have built apache2 WITH_MTM=worker
and then going to build lang/php5 it failes in configure with an error about
not being able to determine whether pthreads works or not.

However, although I don't understand what it does, applying the same change
to lang/php5/Makefile as was applying to www/apache2/Makefile recently fixes
the problem. That is:

line 115:

-WITH_PTHREAD_LIBS?=	${PTHREAD_LIBS:S/-l//}
+WITH_PTHREAD_LIBS?=	${PTHREAD_LIBS:S/-l//:S/-//}

Sorry for the adhoc context diff, but I don't have an email system on the
box I am refering to.