libGL.so borked after library version bump of libm.so.2

Grover Lines grover at ceribus.net
Fri Oct 8 19:01:14 PDT 2004

When I use the version of libGL.so.1 installed by a compiled version of
Xorg I have no problems, but the version that gets installed by the
nvidia-driver port gives this error.

%glxgears
/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: Shared object "libm.so.2" not found, required by
"libGL.so.1"

I wouldn't complain accept for the fact i get about an extra 150 fps
using the nvidia libGL.so.1 over the Xorg version.

My whole machine has been compiled against the newer library versions so
it must be somthing that is hardcoded into the driver port that makes it
not compile against the newer libraries.

--
Grover Lines <grover at ceribus.net>