SQL Ledger request

Paul J. Pathiakis paul at pathiakis.com
Fri Oct 8 06:20:52 PDT 2004

Hi,

 5.2.1-P10 seems to have a problem with send-pr selecting the "ports" category
despite it being in the file.  I'll see if UPDATING the OS fixes anything
today.

 Thanks for accepting this PR via e-mail.

 Paul Pathiakis

PS - if it's in there, I don't see it.  Please whack my upside the head if it
is. :-)  Thanks!

Anyhow:

SEND-PR: