faad port and patches needed to build on -current

Sean McNeil sean at mcneil.com
Tue Oct 5 15:58:40 PDT 2004

On Tue, 2004-10-05 at 15:23, Michael Johnson wrote:
> Hi Sean!
>
> Thanks for the patch, Just curious did you build faad with
> WITHOUT_MPEG4IP defined?

Yes I did.  I have, however, recompiled mpeg4ip with the same patches
replacing common/ with lib/ and removing the BROKEN from Makefile. I had
to uninstall faad first, though.  After which I rebuilt faad with the
above undefined.  Discussions with the maintainer indicated there were
possible pthread conflicts but I have not encountered any.

Cheers,
Sean