heimdal security issue

Petr Holub hopet at ics.muni.cz
Tue Nov 30 07:50:42 PST 2004

Hi guys,

I wonder if somebody can do something about heimdal port which
has reported a security issue:
http://www.FreeBSD.org/ports/portaudit/446dbecb-9edc-11d8-9366-0020ed76ef5a.html

I've even tried to update the port myself (PR ports/74113), but
it has been handed over to nectar at freebsd.org, who hasn't respond
to any of my e-mails since 2004-05-13 (at that time he responded
that he's on the road and will update it ASAP -- I hope that
no accident happened to him).

I'm really sorry for bothering but this is a security sensitive
port and the problem is the security one :(.

Cheers,
Petr

                            Petr Holub
CESNET z.s.p.o.                       Supercomputing Center Brno
Zikova 4                             Institute of Compt. Science
162 00 Praha 6, CZ                            Masaryk University
Czech Republic                     Botanicka 68a, 60200 Brno, CZ
e-mail: Petr.Holub at cesnet.cz               phone: +420-549493944
                                             fax: +420-541212747
                                       e-mail: hopet at ics.muni.cz