cadaver

Fernan Aguero fernan at iib.unsam.edu.ar
Mon Nov 29 04:12:50 PST 2004

+----[ Josh Paetzel <josh at tcbug.org> (28.Nov.2004 22:45):

| # $FreeBSD: ports/www/cadaver/Makefile,v 1.31 2004/11/28 22:35:36
| perky Exp $
|
| Looks like someone beat me to fixing it.  Is it still possible for me
| to take ownership of it?  *somewhat childish, but it's new and
| exciting territory for me* :)

+----]

No, that line shows the cvs info, including the date, time
and responsible of the last commit, which might not be the
actual maintainer. Anyone with commit privileges can update
ports without being the maintainer.

If you look below for 'MAINTAINER' you'll see that this port
is waiting for adoption, since this variable is set to
'ports at freebsd.org', which is no real person but actually
all of us subscribers to this list.

Go ahead, send-pr. Perhaps the only thing you'll have to
patch is the MAINTAINER line?

Fernan

--
Fernán Agüero | Instituto de Investigaciones Biotecnológicas
email         | fernan at { iib.unsam.edu.ar , mail.retina.ar }