FreshPorts searching - comments?

Dan Langille dan at langille.org
Wed Nov 17 17:28:53 PST 2004

Does this help? http://www.freshports.org/date.php

> 2. ports with up-to-date packages on FreeBSD's ftp server

Heh, give me a formula!  I know of no way to extract that information
easily.

> 3. ports with distfile size greater than a given number

Why would that be useful?  If you can figure out a way for me to
obtain that information without fetching each distfile, great.  A
shell or perl script would be great.

--
Dan Langille : http://www.langille.org/
BSDCan - The Technical BSD Conference - http://www.bsdcan.org/