net/liveMedia live.2004.11.11.tar.gz not fetchable agian

Norikatsu Shigemura nork at FreeBSD.org
Fri Nov 12 20:11:32 GMT 2004

On Fri, 12 Nov 2004 13:10:19 -0500
Frank Laszlo <laszlof at vonostingroup.com> wrote:
> Not exactly, as you can see there is a couple with an 'a' after it.
>  /usr/ports/distfiles/live.2004.10.28a.tar.gz
>  /usr/ports/distfiles/live.2004.11.09a.tar.gz
> Michael Johnson has informed me that this means there is multiple
> releases in the same day. Maybe the port should address this? Also, I
> see that DISTNAME is statically set, and if infact live.com creates
> build daily and doesnt archive old builds, this needs to be updated to

	Author hopes to update and build *almost daily*.  So he
	didn't remain old archives.

> reflect the current date in the DISTNAME to retrieve the proper
> distfile. If the maintainer is unresponsive, I would be willing to write
> a patch for this. Hope this helps.

	To update is not so hard.  So tell me it is updated. OK.