portupgrade -af on FreeBSD 5.3 and I get two conftest signal

Zoltan Frombach tssajo at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 8 07:56:02 GMT 2004

I can confirm now that ONE of these core dumps ("conftest signal 12")
messages is being generated when I (re)compile the apache2 port. I still
don't know which other port generates the other identical message in my
system log file.

Is there any chance that the maintainer of the apache2 port can look into
this? Thanks in advance!!

Zoltan