firefox-1.0.1.p_4 crash

Fernan Aguero fernan at iib.unsam.edu.ar
Mon Nov 1 08:42:02 PST 2004

+----[ To FreeBSD Ports <fernan at iib.unsam.edu.ar> (01.Nov.2004 09:04):

| Hi!
|
| I can consistently crash firefox with this page:
| http://www.lanacion.com.ar/649451

[snipped]

| PS: I will update now to 1.0.r1_1 and test it again.

+----]

Crash confirmed with a fresh 1.0.r1_1 using a new test (i.e.
empty) profile.

I could also crash mozilla-1.7.1,2, though this time I could
read and scroll the page. It crashed when I clicked on the
page.

Seems like it is a not a firefox specific problem, but a
problem in the mozilla core. Other FreeBSD users can confirm
the crash?

Fernan

--
Fernán Agüero | Instituto de Investigaciones Biotecnológicas
email         | fernan at { iib.unsam.edu.ar , mail.retina.ar }