print/apsfilter dependencies not finding aclocal & automake

Pav Lucistnik pav at FreeBSD.org
Sat May 29 07:10:19 PDT 2004

V so, 29. 05. 2004 v 15:54, Bryan Bursey píše:

> Folks -
>
> In attempting to build the port print/apsfilter, many of the (gnome
> related?) dependencies are failing as follows:
>
> ===>  Configuring for linc-1.0.3_2
> checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c -o root -g
> wheel
> checking whether gmake sets $(MAKE)... yes
> checking for working aclocal-1.4... missing
> checking for working autoconf... found
> checking for working automake-1.4... missing
[...]
> The print/apsfilter dependency ports build and install as expected when
> 'make install' is run for the individual dependency port.
>
> Could anyone suggest how I might go about having the configure scripts
> find automake and aclocal when the print/apsfilter port tries to build
> its dependencies.  I have reverted to the /etc/defaults/make.conf to
> ensure none of my tweaks are causing this problem.

And what's the problem, exactly? The log chunk you quoted is harmless,
linc's configure checks for autotools but don't require them to
successfull build.

--
Pav Lucistnik <pav at oook.cz>
              <pav at FreeBSD.org>

MIPS: Meaningless Information Provided by Salesmen