QT33 port is screwed up

Michael Nottebrock michaelnottebrock at gmx.net
Fri May 28 04:00:32 PDT 2004

On Friday 28 May 2004 10:15, Daniel Eischen wrote:

> I have /usr/X11R6 linked to /opt/X11R6 (same for /usr/local).
> This stanza from qt33/Makefile is not happening because the
> generated Makefile has "/opt/X11R6/" instead of "/usr/X11R6":

Thanks, will fix.

> Also, this port doesn't seem to obey PTHREAD_LIBS.  The configure
> stage uses -lc_r when it compiles a few files, and -lc_r also ends
> up in the Makefile (work/qt-x11-free-3.3.2/lib/qt-mc.pc and
> work/qt-x11-free-3.3.2/src/Makefile):

If you change your C(XX)FLAGS or PTHREAD_LIBS, you will always need to
recompile devel/qmake to make those changes effective. Qmake generates
configuration files in /usr/local/share/qt/mkspecs/freebsd-g++/ which
contains those settings and is used by Qt (and other ports which use qmake).

   ,_,   | Michael Nottebrock               | lofi at freebsd.org