devel/camlp4 deletion

Remko Lodder remko at elvandar.org
Wed May 19 13:37:11 PDT 2004

Hey Kim,

Kim Scarborough wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I maintain this port, which is scheduled for deletion next month. The
> problem is that it has to match the version of ocaml, or it won't
> compile... but the new version hasn't been released yet. Once it is,
> I'll update the port. So I'm wondering if it is possible to leave the
> port in as BROKEN for a little while longer, rather than deleting it. I
> haven't abandoned it, and the update should be simple once the new
> release is out.

Well, personally i think that should be okay, is it possible to ask
someone then when the new "ocaml" is scheduled to be released?
If the ocaml is abandoned, or stopped for unknown time you know the
status including us.

Note that this is just a question from me, i don't represent the freebsd
ports team :)

--

Kind regards,

Remko Lodder