www/apache13-modssl: apache.sh missing rc.subr

Fri May 14 09:25:17 PDT 2004

On Fri, 14 May 2004 21:41:59 +0900
Norikatsu Shigemura <nork at ninth-nine.com> wrote:

> 	Humm...  There is a problem between make phaeses.
> 	In 'make build' phase:
> 		Don't use rcng.sh.
> 	In 'make install' phase:
> 		Use rcng.sh but rcng.sh is incorrect.
>
> 	So we can get incorrect startup script:-(.

A quick fix is to use USE_RC_SUBR=yes unconditional in the Makefile.
Just move the line up a little bit and the port will install just fine.
But you have to remember to add 'apache_enable="YES"' into your rc.conf.
I already mailed dinoex about the issue ~2 hours ago.

Bye,
Alexander.

--
           I'm available to get hired (preferred in .lu).