Latest version of teTeX

Hiroki Sato hrs at FreeBSD.org
Thu May 13 19:58:53 PDT 2004

Hi,

Stephen Montgomery-Smith <stephen at math.missouri.edu> wrote
  in <40A42EAC.8090207 at math.missouri.edu>:

stephen>          ${SED} -e 's,^\(o*\),%\1,' \
stephen>                  < ${TEXMF_TREE}/dvips/config/config.ps \
stephen>                  > ${TEXMF_TREE}/dvips/config/config.ps.tetex
stephen>          ${RM} -f ${TEXMF_TREE}/dvips/config/config.ps
stephen>
stephen> It basically means that the command:
stephen>
stephen> texconfig dvips paper letter
stephen>
stephen> doesn't work.  I can see a notice after the file is made to the effect that
stephen> config.ps is not created, and I am supposed to merge it from config.ps.tetex
stephen> (which has everything commented out).

 config.ps should be created by ${PKGINSTALL} script if ${WITH_DVIPSK}
 is defined.  Wasn't it created in your environment?