openwebmail fails with SpeedyCGI

alexander botov alexb at ibl.bas.bg
Mon May 3 19:06:56 PDT 2004

Hi to all

I use openwebmail from the ports tree and recently i've upgraded it to
2.30 version with portupgrade . The default compiling options have SpeedyCGI
perl
support (www/p5-CGI-SpeedyCGI). When I tried to test the web interface i got
following error in httpd-error.log :

[error]Premature end of script headers: /usr/local/www/cgi-
bin/openwebmail/openwebmail-main.pl
speedy_backend[81640]: open temp file: Permission denied

I reinstalled the port without SpeedyCGI support and everything went fine but
i lose performance without it. Any ideas how to fix this ?

Thanks