mod_musicindex v. 0.9.0_3

Billy Cummings billy1 at uwm.edu
Wed Mar 31 12:46:25 PST 2004

I'm currently trying to get mod_musicindex working correclty within
apache1.3.  I have googled my life away during the last 24 hours.  Which
brings me to you:

Since I cannot find solid documentation on how this is suppose to work,
I am offering my documentation services to you.  Please point me in some
direction so that I can begin work on this.  Of course this comes with a
hitch.  I'm going to have to ask some quesitons so that I can get it
working correctly and documented  I've talked to the developement team
for mod_musicindex and they informed me that (and I quote):

"We had absolutely _no_ feedback from *BSD porters..."

If I can be of service, please let me know.  I am very willing to help
get documentation out there for this port.  Thanks.

4.9-STABLE FreeBSD
Apache1.3

My first question: why is mod_musicindex installing itself into:

install -c -o root -g wheel -m 444
/usr/ports/www/mod_musicindex/work/libapache-mod-musicindex-0.9.0/musicindex/directory.png
/usr/local/share/doc/mod_musicindex
install -c -o root -g wheel -m 444
/usr/ports/www/mod_musicindex/work/libapache-mod-musicindex-0.9.0/musicindex/musicindex.css
/usr/local/share/doc/mod_musicindex
install -c -o root -g wheel -m 444
/usr/ports/www/mod_musicindex/work/libapache-mod-musicindex-0.9.0/musicindex/fetch.png
/usr/local/share/doc/mod_musicindex
install -c -o root -g wheel -m 444
/usr/ports/www/mod_musicindex/work/libapache-mod-musicindex-0.9.0/musicindex/right_arrow.gif
/usr/local/share/doc/mod_musicindex
install -c -o root -g wheel -m 444
/usr/ports/www/mod_musicindex/work/libapache-mod-musicindex-0.9.0/musicindex/general.png
/usr/local/share/doc/mod_musicindex
install -c -o root -g wheel -m 444
/usr/ports/www/mod_musicindex/work/libapache-mod-musicindex-0.9.0/musicindex/sound.png
/usr/local/share/doc/mod_musicindex

versus: $DOCROOT/musicindex