INDEX build failed

Kris Kennaway kris at obsecurity.org
Fri Mar 26 19:56:03 PST 2004

On Sat, Mar 27, 2004 at 02:50:33PM +1100, Edwin Groothuis wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 26, 2004 at 10:26:33PM -0500, Kris Kennaway wrote:
> > INDEX build failed with errors:
> > ===> net/licq-console failed:
> > licq-console-1.2.7_1: "net/licq" non-existent -- dependency list incomplete
> > ===> net/licq-qt-gui failed:
> > licq-qt-gui-1.2.7_2: "net/licq" non-existent -- dependency list incomplete
>
> I still think it is a good idea if the INDEX build script would
> send an "all okay" email if it works again.

Well, that's the first I've heard of the suggestion :) I have a
rewrite I'm testing that puts committers "on the hook" when an index
build breaks with a cvs update containing a commit made by them, sends
them mail directly, and doesn't take them off the hook until it builds
again.  This would be an easy modification.

Kris