ports/63192: mutt change breaks vim syntax highlighting

David O'Brien obrien at FreeBSD.org
Thu Mar 25 20:45:24 PST 2004

On Fri, Mar 26, 2004 at 04:27:41AM +0000, Dan Foster wrote:
> This appears to be why vim developers will not commit the patch, and
> they seem to be on solid ground with that position given the reasoning.

Can you forward what they said?  No need to spam GNATs with it.

> So I would, therefore, like to politely request reconsideration of the
> proposed vim patch for inclusion to the FreeBSD vim port or to have the
> mutt patch-mktemp patch backed out.

You forgot to CC the Mutt maintainer to see if he thinks we should keep
the mutt patch. :-)

--
-- David  (obrien at FreeBSD.org)