xemacs-devel port

Kaarthik Sivakumar kaarthik at comcast.net
Tue Mar 23 21:25:34 PST 2004

>>> "GJ" == Gary Jennejohn <garyj at jennejohn.org> writes:
GJ> Wouldn't hurt since I, the maintainer, can't get into freefall to
GJ> do any commits.

Ok, I will file a pr.

GJ> This is really a nit! xemacs has bigger problems, but what the
GJ> heck.

I know, but a user did mention on the xemacs-beta mailing list that
21.5 is gamma and that raised concerns there about our packaging. So..

What bigger problems do you see with xemacs? I run
compiled-from-source xemacs 21.5.x and other than standard beta
software problems with xemacs in general (ie not FreeBSD specific),
everything seems ok. I use compiled-from-source 21.4 at work and that
is quite good.

kaarthik