amd64 support for xemacs-devel

Gary Jennejohn garyj at jennejohn.org
Sun Mar 21 02:28:04 PST 2004

Kris Kennaway writes:
> On Thu, Mar 18, 2004 at 03:01:36PM -0500, Andrew Gallatin wrote:
> > I just got xemacs working on amd64 using=20
> > James Van Artsdalen's patches (posted to the amd64 list in
> > December), and some "extra things" I needed to do.
>
> Thanks, Andrew, that's awesome!  I've been looking at this myself but
> kept bumping into the malloc problem.
>
> I'll test this and commit ASAP.

Thanks for looking into this.

I've been extremely busy with work lately and have had no time for
FreeBSD. And since ssh-1 was turned off on freefall I can't get in
to do any commits anymore :-( Have to take care of that.

I hereby provide blanket approval to commit to any of my (gj@) ports
until I've taken care of the ssh problem.

---
Gary Jennejohn / garyj[at]jennejohn.org gj[at]freebsd.org gj[at]denx.de