FreeBSD Port: samba-3.0.1_2,1

David W. Chapman Jr. dwcjr at inethouston.net
Sat Mar 20 16:39:04 PST 2004

You have an outdated ports system.  you'll want to cvsup to the latest version.  I'm no longer the maintainer and version 3.02 is in the ports system.  I don't think it is building as a package currently because of a bug in the version of FreeBSD on the build clusters, but I'm not 100% sure about that.