vim ignoring configure options

Craig Boston craig at yekse.gank.org
Fri Mar 19 17:03:12 PST 2004

Hi,

On a couple of my machines the vim port seems to be ignoring all the configure
options.  For example, I install vim-lite on everything but recent builds are
getting linked against X11, building gvim, etc.

The problem seems to have been introduced with the addition of
GNU_CONFIGURE=YES into the port makefile about 3 weeks ago.  Previously it
looks like the configure script was being run by the vim makefile during the
build stage.  Now it's being run during the configure stage, and all of the
options set in MAKE_ARGS are being ignored.

I reverted back to 1.246 of the port makefile as a local workaround.  Anyone
else noticing this?

Thanks,
Craig