py-tables 0.8 port update

Ivan Vilata i Balaguer ivan at selidor.net
Thu Mar 18 11:08:13 PST 2004

      Hi!  I built a port for py-tables version 0.8, not knowing there
  was an existing port for 0.7.2 at freshports.org.  So, I send you the
  files I wrote in the hope that they might be helpful.

      The main difference, besides the updated file list, is the
  addition of HTML documentation, test and benchmarking files to the doc
  directory.

      The Makefile and the extra README.FreeBSD contain a mistake,
  though: they state that py-numarray version =0.8 is needed, when in
  fact py-tables 0.8 supports py-numarray versions >=0.8.

  Thank you,
      Ivan

--
Ivan Vilata i Balaguer  	@      FIGHT AGAINST SOFTWARE PATENTS!     @