OO-1.1.1RC1, russian, RTF

Boris B. Samorodov bsam at srv.sem.ipt.ru
Thu Mar 18 06:05:01 PST 2004

Hello, everybody!

I use mashine running FreeBSD-5.2.1-RELEASE. Compilation
and installation OO-1.1.1RC1 from ports was fine. Not to
say known (?) problem with gtk warning after compilation.
My locale is ru_RU.KOI8-R, thats I compiled OO with
USE_LANG=ru_RU.KOI8-R option.

The problem is saving russian documents in openoffice-swriter
using RTF file format.

If I create new document and type russian words, everything
is just fine. But after saving the document in RTF format
and reopen it, I see russian text in wrong charset.
The charset looks like win1251.

System: FreeBSD-5.2.1, XFree86-4.4.0 (binary install),
jdk-1.4.2-p6, kde-3.2.1.

PS. I am not a ports-subscriber. Please, reply to my email
address. Or I must subscribe to the list to write to?

WBR, Boris
--
bsam