invalid WWW: addresses in pkg-descr

Jeff Bachtel jeff at cepheid.org
Fri Mar 12 17:44:22 PST 2004

> > Interesting, but there is a lot of false positives. For example
> > www/zope-* ports..
> >

> HEAD seems to be broken on that server (plone.org) and returns 404 even if
> the file exists.  Grrr.  I didn't want to use GET unless I had to.

It is. It's a squid proxy on top of a Plone install, and I believe
they broke HEAD intentionally after getting a denial of service
attack.

Those ports should probably be changed to use
http://sourceforge.net/projects/collective , anyway.

jeff

--
Jeff Bachtel  (root at ISC,TAMU)    http://www.cepheid.org/~jeff