Trivial but maybe someone found

Hermes Trismegistus hermes at trismegistus.net
Fri Mar 12 16:03:09 PST 2004

That is the perplexing part of this situation: it is not the problem per
se: it is archives full of this situation, and variations on the same
theme, and not one solution that I can find. You have posted many times on
this issue, Kris, and always the same post: about the problem, not the
solution. I spent three hours last night googling, and running through the
lists. Yes, a lot has been posted but nary a word of solution. Am I on
acid or what? Twelve years of STFW, and I am a novice. Go figure...

Cheers,

J. Craig Woods
UNIX/Linux Network/System Administration
http://www.trismegistus.net/resume.htm
Entropy requires no maintenance.