smartmontools startup script problem

Eduard Martinescu martines at rochester.rr.com
Wed Mar 10 11:40:12 PST 2004

Ports was just recently updated to 5.30 (I submitted the patch a couple
of days ago, and I recall seeing the PR closed).  I haven't actually
tried to setup periodic offline tests.  Send me an email with your
command line, and I will attempt to duplicate.

Ed

--
Eduard Martinescu <martines at rochester.rr.com>