FreeBSD ports: 2 unfetchable distfiles: audio/py-libmpdclient,graphics/py-magick

Tim Hemel tim at timit.nl
Tue Mar 9 03:51:59 PST 2004

On Sun, Mar 07, 2004 at 10:06:50AM -0800, Bill "distfiles" Fenner wrote:
> Dear tim at n2it.net,
>
> 	You are listed as the FreeBSD port maintainer for 2 ports
> whose distfiles [or main web pages] are not fetchable from their
> MASTER_SITES.  Could you please visit
>
> http://people.freebsd.org/~fenner/portsurvey/tim@n2it.net.html
>
> and correct the problems listed there?  The individual ports with
> problems are audio/py-libmpdclient,graphics/py-magick.

Hi Bill,

I looked at the web page, but the problem that is listed is that the
availability has not been checked:

http://www.musicpd.org/?page=python_module: Not checked (Last actual result NEVER [checked 0 times since Wed Dec 31 16:00:00 1969 , last time was Wed Dec 31 16:00:00 1969 ])

Of course I am willing to fix any problem with a port I make, but I would not
know how to fix this one (forgive the sarcasm). Are you sure this is not a
bug in the survey script? I executed a make fetch for each of the above
ports, both work.

> Thanks,
>   Bill "distfiles" Fenner.

Tim