SDL port upgrade coming up

Edwin Groothuis edwin at freebsd.org
Mon Mar 8 03:11:35 PST 2004

On Mon, Mar 08, 2004 at 12:49:42AM -0800, Kris Kennaway wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 08, 2004 at 07:05:54PM +1100, Edwin Groothuis wrote:
> > For your information, an upgrade of SDL12 is coming up.
> >
> > The tarball with the port can be foudn at
> > 	http://www.mavetju.org/~edwin/sdl12-1.2.7.tar.gz
> > If you install the port, don't forget to increase the LIB_sdl value
> > in Mk/bsd.sdl.mk.
> >
> > The new port should work on AMD64 (if you have one, please test).
> >
> > The new port should work with all SDL applications (I've tested
> > games/sopwith, games/enigma and games/bomberclone so far. If you
> > have one which doesn't work, please let me know).
> >
> > Please let me know if there are any issues. If non the port will
> > go in at the end of this week. Portrevision bumps will be provided
> > for free.
>
> Perhaps we should test this on bento since it affects a lot of ports.

Only 200.

I'm not too worried about it, but if you want to test it go ahead of course.
Is it possible to run it only for the ones which are actually affected?

Edwin

--
Edwin Groothuis      |            Personal website: http://www.mavetju.org
edwin at freebsd.org    |          Weblog: http://weblog.barnet.com.au/edwin/