Excel file

MAILsweeper at srg.co.uk MAILsweeper at srg.co.uk
Thu Mar 4 14:47:03 PST 2004

An email sent to us from your address has been filtered for the type of media it contains.
We currently screen all media coming in and going out of SRG Ltd to ensure that only appropriate, virus-free, images/files are delivered to the intended recipient.
We realise that this may delay the delivery slightly, but feel it is a necessary process in order to protect the integrity of SRG Ltd, and apologise if you receive this in response to a genuine email sent to a member of our staff.

If you have any further questions, call SRG's IT Department on:
+44 (0) 1753 589666