FreeBSD Port: kdevelop-3.0.0

Markus Brueffer markus at brueffer.de
Wed Mar 3 03:16:23 PST 2004

On Wednesday 03 March 2004 10:31, Frank wrote:
> I have installed KDevelop 3.0.0 using cvsup. (self compiled)
> Now i have the problem that i cant compile any projects i have created for
> this reason:

Until the port is fixed (see Andy's post), you can make it work by using some
symlinks:

Create a ~/bin in you homedir and add it to your $PATH. Within ~/bin make
symlinks to all needed auto* -tools. This is how I use it and how it works:

aclocal -> /usr/local/bin/aclocal17
autoconf -> /usr/local/bin/autoconf257
autoheader -> /usr/local/bin/autoheader257
autom4te -> /usr/local/bin/autom4te257
automake -> /usr/local/bin/automake17
autoreconf -> /usr/local/bin/autoreconf257
autoscan -> /usr/local/bin/autoscan257
autoupdate -> /usr/local/bin/autoupdate257
ifnames -> /usr/local/bin/ifnames257

BTW: don't forget to disable the history-plugin in kdevelop. It has a bug and
makes kdevelop crash as soon as you close files.

Markus

--
Markus Brueffer    | GPG-Key: http://people.FreeBSD.org/~markus/markus.asc
markus at brueffer.de | FP: 3F9B EBE8 F290 E5CC 1447 8760 D48D 1072 78F8 A8D4