lyx builds by editing to 1.3.4

Dr. Richard E. Hawkins hawk at slytherin.ds.psu.edu
Mon Mar 1 06:33:05 PST 2004

On Sat, Feb 28, 2004 at 03:03:34PM -0800, Kris Kennaway wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 28, 2004 at 04:47:24PM -0500, Dr. Richard E. Hawkins wrote:

> > > Well, a broken package is still a broken package ;-)

> > Well, yes, but it's not broken :)

> > Well, not on current.

> You told us above that 'make package' is broken.  That's a critical
> bug.

Oh :)

I hadn't used it before the last couple of days.

It seems that it's all academic, now--this morning's update upgraded it
to 1.3.4 anyway.  I found this out while trying a raw checkout to see if
it was a parallel make that had caused the missing files to break
the make package . . .

It would have been horrible to lose lyx--it's the killer-app that
caused me to switch from mac to unix (the ability to actually edit
and solve equations from the keyboard).

hawk

--
Richard E. Hawkins, Asst. Prof. of Economics    /"\   ASCII ribbon campaign
dochawk at psu.edu  111 Hiller (814) 375-4846      \ /   against HTML mail