I cannot install port frontpage

ispserver sidr at ispserver.com
Mon Jun 28 01:34:38 PDT 2004

Hello ports,

  I have a problem when I installing www/frontpage port on FreeBSD-4.10
  I installed last version of ports, then run `make install` in
  /usr/ports/www/frontpage

  What I get?
===>  Patching for frontpage-5.0.2.2623_1
===>  Applying FreeBSD patches for frontpage-5.0.2.2623_1
===>   frontpage-5.0.2.2623_1 depends on shared library: c.3 - not found
===>    Verifying install for c.3 in /usr/ports/misc/compat3x
===>  compat3x-i386-4.4.20020925 is forbidden: FreeBSD-SA-03:05.xdr, FreeBSD-SA-03:08.realpath  - not fixed / no lib available.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/misc/compat3x.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/www/frontpage.

Then I found the following record in /usr/ports/misc/compat3x/Makefile
FORBIDDEN=  "FreeBSD-SA-03:05.xdr, FreeBSD-SA-03:08.realpath  - not fixed / no lib available"

Why did you place this record in Makefile and what can I do to install frontpage port?

--
Best regards,
 ispserver                          mailto:sidr at ispserver.com