boinc port?

Robin Schoonover end at endif.cjb.net
Thu Jun 24 18:21:10 PDT 2004

Given the recent attention boinc and seti_boinc have gotten (getting an
article on slashdot does that), it wouldn't surprise me if someone was
already working on a port, which is why I'm querying the list.
(haven't seen any messages yet about it)

I worked on porting them, and I've gotten it both seti at home for boinc
-and- boinc themselves to compile.  I have not yet tested to see how well
they run.  I also have the ports partially created.

If you are already working on it, let me know, so we can figure out who
should continue on with the work.

--
Robin Schoonover (aka End)
#