incremental ports/INDEX builder

Oliver Eikemeier eikemeier at fillmore-labs.com
Tue Jun 22 12:31:19 PDT 2004

Dan Langille wrote:

> Mark and I are not trying to solve the dependency issue.  We are
> addressing one narrow situation: MASTERPORT.  That is quite
> different.

Just for the record, a list of ports where my code and MASTERPORT differ:

accessibility/linux-atk: master is x11-toolkits/linux-gtk, but
MASTERPORT is accessibility/linux-atk
audio/linux-esound: master is x11-toolkits/linux-gtk, but MASTERPORT is
audio/linux-esound
audio/linux-libaudiofile: master is x11-toolkits/linux-gtk, but
MASTERPORT is audio/linux-libaudiofile
audio/timidity++-emacs: not a slave, but MASTERPORT is audio/timidity++
chinese/linux-mozillafirebird-zh_CN: master is
www/linux-mozillafirebird, but MASTERPORT is
chinese/linux-mozillafirebird-zh_CN
chinese/linux-mozillafirebird-zh_TW: master is
www/linux-mozillafirebird, but MASTERPORT is
chinese/linux-mozillafirebird-zh_TW
chinese/xemacs21: master is editors/xemacs21-mule, but MASTERPORT is
chinese/xemacs21
databases/p5-postgresql-plperl: master is databases/postgresql7, but
MASTERPORT is databases/p5-postgresql-plperl
databases/postgresql-contrib: master is databases/postgresql7, but
MASTERPORT is databases/postgresql-contrib
databases/postgresql-docs: master is databases/postgresql7, but
MASTERPORT is databases/postgresql-docs
databases/postgresql-jdbc: master is databases/postgresql7, but
MASTERPORT is databases/postgresql-jdbc
databases/postgresql-pltcl: master is databases/postgresql7, but
MASTERPORT is databases/postgresql-pltcl
databases/postgresql-tcltk: master is databases/postgresql7, but
MASTERPORT is databases/postgresql-tcltk
devel/linux-glib2: master is x11-toolkits/linux-gtk, but MASTERPORT is
devel/linux-glib2
devel/linux-libglade: master is x11-toolkits/linux-gtk, but MASTERPORT
is devel/linux-libglade
french/netscape7: master is www/netscape7, but MASTERPORT is
french/netscape7
games/hlserver-action: master is games/hlserver-cs, but MASTERPORT is
games/hlserver-action
games/hlserver-admin: master is games/hlserver-cs, but MASTERPORT is
games/hlserver-admin
games/hlserver-dod: master is games/hlserver-cs, but MASTERPORT is
games/hlserver-dod
games/hlserver-esf: master is games/hlserver-cs, but MASTERPORT is
games/hlserver-esf
games/hlserver-existence: master is games/hlserver-cs, but MASTERPORT is
games/hlserver-existence
games/hlserver-fa: master is games/hlserver-cs, but MASTERPORT is
games/hlserver-fa
games/hlserver-flf: master is games/hlserver-cs, but MASTERPORT is
games/hlserver-flf
games/hlserver-glbwar: master is games/hlserver-cs, but MASTERPORT is
games/hlserver-glbwar
games/hlserver-heroes: master is games/hlserver-cs, but MASTERPORT is
games/hlserver-heroes
games/hlserver-ns: master is games/hlserver-cs, but MASTERPORT is
games/hlserver-ns
games/hlserver-opera: master is games/hlserver-cs, but MASTERPORT is
games/hlserver-opera
games/hlserver-opfor: master is games/hlserver-cs, but MASTERPORT is
games/hlserver-opfor
games/hlserver-psychostats: master is games/hlserver-cs, but MASTERPORT
is games/hlserver-psychostats
games/hlserver-pvk: master is games/hlserver-cs, but MASTERPORT is
games/hlserver-pvk
games/hlserver-si: master is games/hlserver-cs, but MASTERPORT is
games/hlserver-si
games/hlserver-snow: master is games/hlserver-cs, but MASTERPORT is
games/hlserver-snow
games/hlserver-svencoop: master is games/hlserver-cs, but MASTERPORT is
games/hlserver-svencoop
games/hlserver-trainhunters: master is games/hlserver-cs, but MASTERPORT
is games/hlserver-trainhunters
games/hlserver-ts: master is games/hlserver-cs, but MASTERPORT is
games/hlserver-ts
games/hlserver-tsc: master is games/hlserver-cs, but MASTERPORT is
games/hlserver-tsc
games/hlserver-vs: master is games/hlserver-cs, but MASTERPORT is
games/hlserver-vs
games/hlserver-wasteland: master is games/hlserver-cs, but MASTERPORT is
games/hlserver-wasteland
games/hlserver-wizwars: master is games/hlserver-cs, but MASTERPORT is
games/hlserver-wizwars
games/q3server-excessive: master is games/q3server-ra3, but MASTERPORT
is games/q3server-excessive
games/q3server-freezetag: master is games/q3server-ra3, but MASTERPORT
is games/q3server-freezetag
games/q3server-osp: master is games/q3server-ra3, but MASTERPORT is
games/q3server-osp
games/q3server-ut: master is games/q3server-ra3, but MASTERPORT is
games/q3server-ut
games/q3server-wfa: master is games/q3server-ra3, but MASTERPORT is
games/q3server-wfa
games/utserver-asu: master is games/utserver-to, but MASTERPORT is
games/utserver-asu
german/linux-eagle: master is cad/linux-eagle, but MASTERPORT is
german/linux-eagle
german/linux-mozillafirebird: master is www/linux-mozillafirebird, but
MASTERPORT is german/linux-mozillafirebird
german/netscape7: master is www/netscape7, but MASTERPORT is
german/netscape7
graphics/linux-imlib: master is x11-toolkits/linux-gtk, but MASTERPORT
is graphics/linux-imlib
graphics/linux-jpeg: master is x11-toolkits/linux-gtk, but MASTERPORT is
graphics/linux-jpeg
graphics/linux-png: master is x11-toolkits/linux-gtk, but MASTERPORT is
graphics/linux-png
graphics/linux-tiff: master is x11-toolkits/linux-gtk, but MASTERPORT is
graphics/linux-tiff
graphics/linux-ungif: master is x11-toolkits/linux-gtk, but MASTERPORT
is graphics/linux-ungif
japanese/ghostscript-gnu-jpnfont: not a slave, but MASTERPORT is
print/ghostscript-gnu-commfont
japanese/ical: not a slave, but MASTERPORT is deskutils/ical
japanese/linux-mozillafirebird-gtk1: master is
www/linux-mozillafirebird, but MASTERPORT is
japanese/linux-mozillafirebird-gtk1
japanese/linux-mozillafirebird-gtk2: master is
www/linux-mozillafirebird, but MASTERPORT is
japanese/linux-mozillafirebird-gtk2
japanese/linux-ttfonts: master is x11-toolkits/linux-gtk, but MASTERPORT
is japanese/linux-ttfonts
japanese/netscape7: master is www/netscape7, but MASTERPORT is
japanese/netscape7
japanese/postgresql-tcltk: master is databases/postgresql7, but
MASTERPORT is japanese/postgresql-tcltk
japanese/xvi-sjis: not a slave, but MASTERPORT is japanese/xvi-euc
korean/ghostscript-gnu-korfont: not a slave, but MASTERPORT is
print/ghostscript-gnu-commfont
portuguese/netscape7: master is www/netscape7, but MASTERPORT is
portuguese/netscape7
russian/linux-mozillafirebird: master is www/linux-mozillafirebird, but
MASTERPORT is russian/linux-mozillafirebird
textproc/linux-expat: master is x11-toolkits/linux-gtk, but MASTERPORT
is textproc/linux-expat
textproc/linux-libxml: master is x11-toolkits/linux-gtk, but MASTERPORT
is textproc/linux-libxml
www/linux-mozillafirebird-el: master is www/linux-mozillafirebird, but
MASTERPORT is www/linux-mozillafirebird-el
x11-fonts/linux-fontconfig: master is x11-toolkits/linux-gtk, but
MASTERPORT is x11-fonts/linux-fontconfig
x11-fonts/linux-urw-fonts: master is x11-toolkits/linux-gtk, but
MASTERPORT is x11-fonts/linux-urw-fonts
x11-toolkits/linux-gtk2: master is x11-toolkits/linux-gtk, but
MASTERPORT is x11-toolkits/linux-gtk2
x11-toolkits/linux-pango: master is x11-toolkits/linux-gtk, but
MASTERPORT is x11-toolkits/linux-pango
x11/linux-gnomelibs: master is x11-toolkits/linux-gtk, but MASTERPORT is
x11/linux-gnomelibs

Please notify me of any errors you find
-Oliver