Varkon port status

pfgshield-pedro at yahoo.com pfgshield-pedro at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 15 14:59:42 GMT 2004

--- Oliver Eikemeier <eikemeier at fillmore-labs.com> ha scritto:

> Since you still seem interested in the port, why do you not just send-pr
> a patch, updating the port? Any reasons for dropping the maintainership
> of cad/varkon in PR 53603?
>
> -Oliver

Hi Oliver;

The main reason is that FreeBSD doesn't fit on my HD as it used to: 1.2G used
to be enough to rebuild the kernel! The ports tree has also grown in size.
When/if I buy another HD I'd like to reinstall it, but right now I felt that
giving some sort of guidance on the port's future was important.

Pedro.