How to LIB_DEPEND on pgsql client ?

Ade Lovett ade at FreeBSD.org
Mon Jun 7 04:12:24 GMT 2004

On Jun 02, 2004, at 14:27, Ion-Mihai Tetcu wrote:
> Yes, I can imagine very well ;-) it's exactly what I need. I guess I'll
> override the targets and use some scripts for now.

Well, I have a prototype of pgsql-client (include files, libraries,
client programs, manual pages) and pgsql-server (depending on
pgsql-client, and simply adding all the server-related foo), however
I've not yet had a chance to add in all the current WITH_* options from
the existing postgresql7 port, and there's probably a reasonable amount
of work to do in the rest of the tree to ensure the dependencies are
correctly set up.

Right now, what I have works for what I need the pgsql split for -- if
someone wants to take what I currently have and finish it off, I'll be
more than happy to send over the tarball of what I have (too much other
stuff on my plate to give it proper attention right now).

-aDe