Ports with a broken PKGORIGIN: chinese/cdrtools

Marius Strobl marius at alchemy.franken.de
Wed Jun 2 20:20:39 GMT 2004

On Wed, Jun 02, 2004 at 03:44:46PM -0400, Oliver Eikemeier wrote:
> ** The following ports have an incorrect PKGORIGIN **
>
>  PKGORIGIN connects packaged or installed ports to the directory they
>  originated from. This is essential for tools like pkg_version or
>  portupgrade to work correctly. Wrong PKGORIGINs are often caused by a
>  wrong order of CATEGORIES after a repocopy.
>
> - *chinese/cdrtools* <marius at FreeBSD.org>: sysutils/cdrtools
>    | revision 1.2
>    | date: 2004/03/26 00:59:57;  author: trevor;  state: Exp;  lines: +1 -1
>    | E-mail to the maintainer bounced with:
>    | <statue at freebsd.sinica.edu.tw>: connect to
>    |     freebsd.sinica.edu.tw[140.109.13.51]: Connection refused

Ok, I missed that chinese/cdrtools got hooked up as a slave-port
to sysutils/cdrtools. But chinese/cdrtools does conflict with the
files installed by sysutils/cdrtools and moreover really only
patches mkisofs. Can someone aware of Chinese locales please tell
the difference between chinese/cdrtools which adds cp932, cp936
cp949 and cp950 support to mkisofs and chinese/mkisofs which
adds Big5 support to mkisofs?
Could someone please disconnect chinese/cdrtools from the build
until this is resolved?