Are files and directories mandatory in pkg-plist ?

Andrew Konstantinov abkonstantinov at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 21 23:57:07 PDT 2004

On Thu, Jul 22, 2004 at 08:38:22AM +0200, Roman Neuhauser wrote:
> # david.julien at gmail.com / 2004-07-21 19:07:12 +0200:
> > My port is ready and seems to work correctly but i can't send it with
> > send-pr because my computer is behind a firewall.
>
>     send-pr uses your MTA to send the pr; doesn't your firewall allow
>     outbound traffic on tcp/25?

In attempt to eliminate the spam, some ISP's block any traffic that is coming
from or is destined for port 25. If that is the case, then your ISP should
provide you with a relay server that you are supposed to use in order to send
mail. As an alternative solution, you might search the web for "reflectors." I
think some groups provide that service for free (although you might have to
register your IP).

Andrew